Saturday, May 9, 2015

#5 Little story-My Studying Process

My Studying Process

Junior high school:
    In my junior high school, I started to experience the pressure of school work. For me, it seemed that many of the classmates are better than me in study. This really upset me because I used to get good grades in my elementary school. What’s more, as some courses were more difficult, I spent more time on my studies and spared no efforts focusing on all subjects.
Under the pressure of entering a better school, it is important for me to know how to relieve it. At that time, I met a mentor. He not only provided me with lots of information of choosing the ideal school but also told me, “You would rather spend your time enhancing your ability than being downcast. Just believe in yourself and there will be a chance.” On the day of the Basic Competence Test, I overcame my fear, and then got admitted to an ideal schoolShilin High School of Commerce. After experiencing this process, great strides have been made in my study because I always keep a faith, that is, “Success belongs to those who persevere to the end.


Senior high school:
    Full of curiosity and interest in English, I decided to study in Shilin High School of Commerce. After entering the school and facing all the lessons and difficulties, I wished that I could challenge myself and find out my potential. For it, I joined a lot of contests which I had never joined before, like speech contest, English writing contest, and took many jobs from which I would gain useful experiences. For example, I volunteered to be the assistant class leader. I always tried my best to seek the utmost contribution.

After becoming a senior-high-school student, I truly started to value my own life and realized that I have to take responsibility for myself. Joining those competitions is like a test for me. By this, I can understand where the limitation of my ability is and make up for the disadvantages so that I will be a perfect language learner.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive article Simon. Great to know your learning background. In here, I can sense that you've changed for a better "you" all the way. You did have a big and courageous heart to try new things. I like the most is you mentioned, "Success belongs to those who persevere to the end." I strongly believe that until now you still are not stopping yourself, keep going!

    ReplyDelete